perl 5.8.6

Reini Urban wrote:

Maybe I'll come to the pending Win32::API problem with the callbacks on gcc also. A simple hack30-like solution should always be possible. Or a fallback to C::Dynalib.
Win32::OLE didn't compile OOTB, but this is easy. Just forgot where I put the patch.
And your /usr/include/iodbcunix.h was wrong. Had to patch it to compile Win32::ODBC. Will send it later.

It would be be fantastic if you can. I am making a lot of use of this module at the moment to call third party dlls.

Jason