Cygwin setup on dialup (newbie)

Just a question regarding the behaviour of setup.exe.

I selected the download to local directory option. I'm trying to download all
binary packages. I'm on dialup, so of course the connection drops out sometimes
(i think the session limit is 24 hours). Of course, setup needs a lot more time
than that. My question is this: Will setup.exe automatically skip over anything
that has already been downloaded (but not installed)?

I'm wondering because I was up to 40%. Setup.exe seems to hang on
disconnection. Upon reconnection, it doesn't seem to be trying to do anything,
so I just close setup and start again. When I start again, the progress is
shown as 0%. I'm not sure whether this is 0% of everything I want to install or
0% of the files that haven't been downloaded yet.

Does changing mirrors affect anything?

Thanks.
- Steve