Problems starting rxvt

I have some problems when trying to run rxvt on my newly installed cygwin.

I have edited the cygwin.bat script to read as follows:

@echo off
C:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin
rxvt -e /bin/zsh --login -i

But when I start cygwin, a DOS window opens and displays the message:
"failed to open an Xlib (cygX11-6, libX11)". Then an rxvt window
opens. The DOS window can't be closed without closing the rxvt window.
Rxvt seems to be working fine, except for the fact that clicking the
middle mouse button doesn't paste but starts the Windows scrolling
mechanism.

I don¨t seem to have any problems with dependencies of rxvt:

% cygcheck rxvt
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe
C:/cygwin/bin/rxvt.exe
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.DLL
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll
  C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll

How can I go about debugging this problem?

TIA

Jesper