Re: Interest in "native" Tcl/Tk/Expect/Itcl/... packages?

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 04:25:29PM +0100, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:
<snip/>
>  I am highly interested in native tcl/tk and native expect/expectk
> for cygwin,
> I need it, for example, for android. As I have seen it, application expectk.exe
> was sucessfully built by Jean-Sebastien. So my question is where and how
> I can get source files and Makefiles in order to build expectk in my
> environment?
>
> With Best Regards
> Ariel Burbaickij

Hi Ariel,

If you can bare with me a couple days, I can provide you with the
necessary patches to build a X11-only expectk...

However, the whole solution that I'm working on (Totally transparent
Win32 & X11 Tk) will take some time as I'm pretty low on bandwidth these
days.

Cheers,
Sebastien