More floppy drive accesses information

FWIW, yesterday I upgraded to
findutils-4.2.10-5
man-1.5o1-1
openssl-0.9.7e-1

and also installed cvs-1.11.17-1

Before this there were no access on starting Cygwin, but since then I have
experienced the same as other people have reported. My previous upgrade was
2004/12/02 21:10:10 (local time).

As someone else here wrote, not having "-e /bin/login" when you start Cygwin
means no accesses to the floppy.

(Windows 98)