Re: where are the dirname and basename functions?

Hans Horn wrote:
Group,

can somebody tell me where the objects for the dirname and basename functions have gone?
Way back when (say summer 2003) both lived in libfetish.a.
Currently (since summer 2004) I can find only basename (in libiberty.a).

What is libfetish, never heard this name?

I have code that I use for my private builds, there should be some
library to include these and evtl. some more functions which are
missing in libc or elsewhere as replacement.

http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/cygwin-1.5/libgen/

Gerrit -- =^..^=