documentation update

I've updated the documentation build in the Cygwin CVS and for the first
time you can build the Cygwin documentation using packaged tools.

You need to have the docbook-xml42, docbook-xsl, and xmlto packages
installed.

I will be preparing a new release cygwin-doc in the next few days.
Unless there are a lot of complaints here, I'll probably drop the txt format
since it's easy to get a plain-text version from the HTML with lynx -dump.