Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 07:12:57PM -0800, Raye Raskin wrote:
> [...]

Huh?  The name "fortune" is close to what it does.  It sort of displays
fortune cookie like stuff.  Labelling a program like grep with a English
word that has no bearing on its functionality is not a correct analogy.

>Maybe someone should ask Torvald, not Red Hat.

Now you've really lost me.  Do you think that Linus Torvalds has
something to do with grep, ls, delete, or fortune?  All of those
certainly predate his first exposure to UNIX by many years.

cgf