Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 10:26:26PM -0800, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

Jerry Williams, not of the band Grateful Dead, wrote:

==> fortunes2-o <==
Would you please have another look at my nose and put in that
cocaine stuff....
-- Adolf Hitler, quoted by Dr. Giesing in Nuremberg trial

Is something like this even legal in Germany?

Why would you suggest that expressing a thought, however you might disagree with it, should be illegal?

Probably because some expressions relating to Nazism are illegal in Germany. One of our German users would probably know this for sue.

It may be - doesn't make it right...

Are you sure your an American?!?

Why would speculating on another country's laws make someone un-American?

Oh I don't know. Something about the part that goes "We hold these truths to be self evident...". As an American I believe that these truths, like the freedom as speech, are self evident, even when other countries suppress such things.