RE: Hyperthreading Problem - suggestion

Hello all,

I have tried lots of different machines to reproduce the bug (hyperthreaded
workstations and dual-processor servers). I was able to reproduce the
problem on *every* Windows XP (XP Pro, XP Home and 2003 Server) machines I
tried, but *not* on Windows 2000 (Pro and Server) machines. To demonstrate
the bug, just run simultaneously 2 or 3 instances of the ksh script I posted
in my previous message, and you will get shortly one of the following
problems:

1) the shell script stops because `pwd` returned the empty string
2) the shell crashes with the 'erroneous thread activation' error.

Regards,
Stephane Donze