Re: Need help

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 04:44:03PM -0800, Books Worms wrote:
>Hi all, Could you please let me know how to reply from @yahoo.com?  I
>made everything texted but cannot get reply to my own address?  Any
>idea?  Thanks in advance./Ed

You've sent messages to postmaster now about this problem.  Initially,
you seem to have only random success turning off html when sending
messages here.  I've told you via postmaster that we don't engage in
doing end user tech support for email clients.  That was not an
invitation to send email to the cygwin list begging for off-topic help.

If anyone wants to help, please send personal email to this person.
This is obviously not a cygwin issue.

cgf