Re: c++ exceptions in shared library results in crash

Rainer Hochreiter wrote:
now my problem:
i created a main program and a shared library, both written in c++, where
the source is parially taken from the "c++ dlopen mini howto".

find the sources in the attachments!

throwing an exception in the shared library results in a core dump of the
binary executable - but only for the cross-compiled version!

the native linux and cygwin compiled versions work.
so, could someone give me a hint, what's wrong with my cross-compiler?

my cross-compiler (verson 3.2.3) runs under linux and creates cygwin
executables.

Where did you get your cross-compiler? It may have been poorly built. Alternately, maybe it's simply mismatched with the native Cygwin compiler; you might try using the same version of gcc as Cygwin uses. - Dan