re: SETUP no categories listed

Can anyone help?

my setup.exe no longer displays the list of category classes only the version numbers

I have a complete cygwin installed

I am still able to install updates and new packages - but can't select what I need !

I have tried installing fresh versions of the setup.exe program and used different mirror sites - still no luck

any idea?

I am running cygwin on windows XP, using Norton Internet Security

Dave