Re: Multiple installations and 3PPs

I did not know to much about mount and regtool in Cygwin.
As regtool is a Cygwin program and uses the Cygwin environment (am I wrong?) fiddling around in the registry seems to me like changing the car on the race track at full speed instead of going for a pitstop.
I seemed more save to me changing the registry entries when no Cygwin is running and therefore used DOS/Windows batches.

I wrote a collection of DOS/windows batch scripts, which do at least a convenient job of changing between installed Cygwin versions.
I seems to work with the two versions I have from my 3PP's (V1.2 and V1.5.10) but I have not been working with it extensively. So there might still be short comings.

I would like to place it some where everyone interested can download, modify and extend it. I do not want to create something like a project, simply provide it to people who might find it useful (added the description file).
Maybe there exists some download page for Cygwin additionals ?

Greets

Roman