Re: cygwin ange-ftp...

Jason Fu wrote:

Hi there,

I've found there's some problem with the ftpd of cygwin recentrly while using ange-ftp in xemacs. I could not list my home in a cygwin box but I have no problem at all in all other unix box.

Describe how you "list my home" in ange-ftp in xemacs.

WAG: You are using the windows version XEmacs and attempting to edit files via ange-ftp and that is failing. If so then it's probably because your Windows XEmacs is executing a Cygwin ftp client and should instead be using a Windows oriented ftp.
--
Are there seeing eye humans for blind dogs?