Memory Problem and X-windows

-
Dear Cygwin Developers,

With your help I have solved a problem of memory:
MapViewOfFileEx(0x728, in_h 0x728) failed, Win32 error 6

I have used Wl,--stack,100000000 during link of my
code written in Fortran and compiled with g77,

but now there if another problem!!!!
I can not get data into code from Concole
usind read (*,*) comand from Fortran code,
if I use X-windows, started by startx&

If size of code is less and it does not require increase of stack,
then everything works o'kay.

but if I run code from "regular" cygwin window, then everything works with
increased stack also.
Is any explanation?

Best wishes Rustam

Thank you.