Re: Cant install Cygwin

Maybe somehow the base packages were deselected or something , so what
i would do is uninstall cygwin completely, then run setup.exe again
and let it do a default install.  Then after installation is complete
run setup.exe again to add more packages.  Its a good idea to save
setup.exe because it acts as a package manager to your already
installed system (like apt kindof).