FAQ? Can setup import a packet List or is there another way to simply clone an Installation?

Hello,

Maybe this is a FAQ, but I read around some time on cygwin.com and Google and did not find a single Hint to achieve this. Maybe also I am just looking for the wrong keywords.

So here is my Problem:

I have a cygwin Installation on Machine A which runs fine and has a large number of packets selected in setup.exe.

Now I want to install cygwin on Machine B as well with an identical package list. Unluckily, there is no "import package selection" Button in setup.exe and I did not find any hint to use any command line parameters.

I found out that the actually installed package List can be dumped out with cygcheck -c > list.txt. Do I really have to print this out and select them manually in setup.exe on my new System? Or is there any trick kind of "setup --packagelist=list.txt" ?

--
Erhard Schwenk

Akkordeonjugend Baden-Württemberg - http://www.akkordeonjugend.de
k-itx.net Webhosting - http://webhosting.k-itx.net