Re: /dev/hda overwritten on local cygwin mirror

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Feb 3 15:59, Carlo Florendo wrote:

Truth to tell, I was annoyed by cgf, Igor, and Dave's responses and that was great since, for the first time, I experienced the meanness of this list, which is nice and entertaining.

I'm honestly shocked. Apparently I'm still not mean enough if you didn't even notice me whne it comes to meannes. I guess I shall change that. I don't want to stand back.

Corinna

Absolutely. Well, do not water down the meanness. Live true to the list's motto, BWAM!

--
Carlo Florendo
Astra Philippines Inc.