running Cygwin setup fails for site refusing request

Since 0600 EST USA yesterday Feb 4 2005 the site www.cygwin.com site has not
been responding for me ... therefore cannot get current updates ....
I have seen nothing of this while searching on the web ...
was wondering if many other people are having this problem
Sorry ... but not sure WHERE to post this
Thanx