Re: RXVT copy/paste behavior

Dave "I do not speak for AT&T!" Korn wrote:

I wouldn't dream of telling the great Dave K anything! ksh saved my sanity back in the days when it was just csh or sh.

I'm not that guy. No relation whatsoever. (Boy, did he ever ruin the experience of googling one's own name for _me_ !)

The only solution would be to change your name Dave! :-) -- Does fuzzy logic tickle?