Re: scponly for chrooted sftp server in cygwin

> I am attempting to setup and sftp server on a windows XP pro machine.  I have
> the latest cygwin and openssh files from cygwin.com.  I downloaded the scponly
> source files and am now attempting to compile them.  I get the following error
> message:

> helper.c:12:36: libgen.h: No such file or directory

Chad

Just uncomment the #included "libgen.h". Declarations from this file are
included in one of the cygwin default includes.

The only "hack" I had to do was to explicitly add one or two libraries in the
call to the linker.
Currently IÂve no access to my machine. IÂll check this later and post more
details if I can find the old makefile.

Regards,
Christian