Apache as a Windows Service?

have read /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/apache-1.3.29-1.README which indicates all
you need is the -a "-F" flag. I did have to run rebaseall which cause httpd
to fail which was fixed using setup to do a reinstall of apache. Problem now
is I quit my shell that started the httpd daemon and disconnected, httpd
dies, so it seems like the windows service is the best option to keep it
running even when I am logged off.

ronw@brisket /usr/share/doc/Cygwin

$ cygrunsrv -I apache -p /usr/sbin/httpd.exe -a "-F"

ronw@brisket /usr/share/doc/Cygwin

$ cygrunsrv -S apache

cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:

The service has not been started.

ronw@brisket /usr/share/doc/Cygwin

$ /usr/sbin/httpd.exe -F

Thanks,