Re: cygpath -m (and -w) sometimes emits multi-line names

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:26:18 -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Yep, it's a bug... no wait, it's a feature! I, uh, purposefully did it
to teach people
about XML.

I've updated cygpath and utils.sgml in CVS and the website, and I'll be putting
together a new version of cygwin-doc soon:

<http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-utils.html#cygpath>

Thanks for the catch, Raul, usage now indicates acceptance of multiple file
names in the standard GNU [NAME...] form.