RE: Problem with bash under cygwin 1.5.13

>>> However, if I wait for eash instance of bash to come to a command prompt
>>> I can start the 2nd, 3rd, etc. bash window. This behavior started after
>>> updating the cygwin library to the latest revision (1.5.13).
>>
>> I'm running with current code (built from CVS earlier today) and I can't
>> reproduce this.  I can fire up a dozen or more windows simultaneously and
>> they all have no problems while running through their profile/.rc startup
>> scripts.

> .... but perhaps it would be worthwhile to add the "-x" flag to the line in
> your cygwin.bat that invokes bash, and see if they're all crashing at the
> same point, and if we think there's anything special about what it's doing
> at that time that might offer us some clues ....

I'm not using the cygwin.bat to start bash, but that got me thinking that
the problem was probably getting tickled by something in my .bashrc. So I
removed everyting and started adding things until I got the error again. It
turned out to be caused by the version of keychain I was using
(2.3.0). Running that version of keychain twice at the same time resulted in
the same stack dump. I downloaded the latest version from Gentoo and it
does not error out AND is noticeably faster.

Thanks,
Andrew