Re: Getting windows groups to be recognised by cygwin.

ok, have have made a breakthrough sorta...  the user I had configured was a
member of another domain than the one the machine is in.  Users created from
this domain do not exhibit this behaviour.

machine "comp1" is in domain "dev"
for example, local groups "administrators" and "sshusers"  contains
"corp\user1" and "dev\user2"

dev\user2 is fine and shows membership to both groups no matter which is
configured as primary in passwd
corp\user1 only shows membership to the primary group configured in passwd

SERRANOsRWSMtGXPuJT0000007e@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM">news:SERRANOsRWSMtGXPuJT0000007e@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM...