Question regarding cygwin setup

Hello,

I have a Question regarding installing Cygwin.

I usually select packages/app from the setup menu.
A couple of times i have encountered the problem, wherein
the server/ftp site is busy or its unavailable. I almost spend like
10-15 mins customizing the whole setup, and selecting the
packages which i need to install. But if the mirror is not working,
the selections that i made are lost.

What i was wondering is, is there a way to save the 'selection'
to a file so that even if a particular mirror doesn't work, i can
select other mirror and invoke the 'selections' made before?
In this way, i don't have to browse the list again to select the
packages i require.

Any inputs appreciated.
Thanks in Advance,
Raahi.