unprotected private key error.

Hi Cywin users,
I have installed Cygwin on my windows machine that is on a domain. I am trying
to rsync to a linux machine. This is the error i get when i run the rsync
command with ssh enabled. I guess the problem is because the Cygwin is
installed on a shared network drive. Is there any turnaround for this.

Thanks
Walter.

WARNING:UNPROTECTED PRIVATE KEY FILE
Permission 0644 for '/cygdrive/z/.ssh/id_dsa' are too open.
It is recommended that your private key files are NOT accessible by others.
This private key will be ignored.
bad permissions:ignore key: /cygdrive/z/.ssh/id_dsa