From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Pierre Bogossian
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:04 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: rxvt with libW11 bug: doubled KP_Subtract and KP_Add

When rxvt is executed with libW11, there is an annoying bug: each time the KP_Subtract (or KP_Add) key is pressed, the '-' (or '+') character is sent two times to the terminal.

This bug has already been reported two years ago, and someone even proposed a patch:
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2003-04/msg00618.html

Is there a chance to see it fixed in a forecoming release of the rxvt package ?

Regards,

Pierre

I thought this went away ages ago, but I just checked and whadda ya know,
it's still there.  It must have retrained me to always use the non-keypad
"-".