Re: Bespoke installations: simple elegance of setup.exe when setup.ini is absent

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 12:57:03AM +0100, Cliff Hones wrote:

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

[Yet more boring vitriolic rubbish.]

I've been on this list for a good four years now, and never ever
considered setting up a filter. I came close during the "fortune"
flamewars and I'm getting even more close now. Please, Gary and CGF,
can you take your discussion offline.

Sorry, Cliff. You're right. I'll stop now. I was having fun but it was at the expense of the cygwin mailing list.

There really is no place to take this off-line since Gary has adamantly
vetoed the idea of personal email.  I guess the cygwin-talk list is an
option but there's no reason to bore people over there either.

So, I'll stop now. My apologies to the cygwin list.

Oh. No apologies please...This thread has been very entertaining....and yes, a few threads ago too. Cygwin really is the best mailing list. :)

-- Carlo Florendo Astra Philippines Inc. www.astra.ph