Setup does not offer uninstall of emacs ( which I did not knowingly install in the first place )

Somehow, my installation has decided that emacs is a required download and is not to be uninstalled.

Could someone shed some light on this? Is it uninstallable due to some other package that I've downloaded, or for some other reason?

Can setup be configured so that I can uninstall emacs....