*** system shared memory version mismatch detected

I get this error right after upgrading to 1.5.16-1. I did a full search
on my computer and \cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll is the only one I have.
I even deleted / reinstalled cygwin but no luck.
Weird, could it be because of corrupted registry settings? I've been
using cygwin quite much and this is the first time that this error comes
out.

Thanks in advance,