Problem: cygwin without gcc

Dear Cygwin,

We just sent you an email titled "Please help us with a 'make' command error".
Now we found another problem with cygwin. We just noticed that there is no gcc
compiler in cygwin's directory. We don't know how to move forward without gcc.
Could you please help us out? Really appreciate it!

Sandy & Ling