Re: Problems installing binutils-2.15

Aaron Gray wrote:

>I am trying to build and install binutils-2.15 as I need this version. I >have successfully done this before on my other machine, but am unable to >do it on this one.

Okay I was missing pod2man from Perl.

No that was not it :(

Any ideas ?

$ makeinfo --version makeinfo (GNU texinfo) 4.8

There is NO warranty.  You may redistribute this software
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the files named COPYING.

Which version do you use (texinfo package)?
Try: `cygcheck -c texinfo'

Gerrit -- =^..^=