Re: Emacs problem with Cygwin 1.5.17-1

"No one is obligated" but when one one is asked for something:

<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2005-05/msg00270.html>

and one answers

<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2005-05/msg00274.html>

it is natural to wait for a response, a simple response as "Ok received!"
or sometghing else only to close the cycle.

Best regards,
Angelo Graziosi