Re: SSHD + mounted drives not working/seen ?

Matthew Hall wrote:

> This is interesting. Is there a reason the exact same setup under
> windows 2000 sp5 works, while under windows xp sp2 it doesn't? I
> would assume the privsep works in the same way. Hummingbird NFS allows
> me to register the user/password - which I assume does some trickery
> to make the mount available to others.

If you use ssh with password authentication, then it should be possible
to access authenticated network shares since sshd will be able to create
a login token, assuming the service has been setup correctly.  If you
use public key authentication, the impersonation will fail for network
shares.  You didn't state what kind of authentication you were doing.

Brian