Re: Login & Something diff since cygwin 1.5.15-1 release - could it be security changes that were made

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> According to my tests you must have given the "Act as part of the operating
> system" privilege (SeTcbPrivilege) to your account.  Only when I added this

Funnny you mention that - after I sent the log(s) yesterday I was thinking
about it and kept thinking in the back of my mind that way back when I had
changed some windows security setting like that but couldn't remember what it
was or why I changed it.  Ring a bell with you why it would be changed - Was
that something to do with the previous operation of ntsec or something or would
the setting even been something to do with the operation of cygwin?  Could it
be some other application that required it - can't recall.

> Please test the next snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/

Snapshot wasn't there yet but updated my cvs and did a build.  Your changes
work fine for me - either from cygwin.bat or from the command line in the shell
- both work.

Thanks.

bk