RE: Unicode in filenames support? (FAQ update needed)

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> And you prove that they don't know anything about it by...?

Realistically, probably an e-mail from somebody in the legal
department (just not necessarily a signed document). Or you
could force the issue by sending a certified letter referring
to the files on SourceForge. :-)

It'd be a shame if you aren't able to use public domain files
due to legal concerns. I thought "taking the high ground" by
entirely dropping the copyright would maximize usefulness to
everybody.

gsw