Request MD5 checksum for cygwin setup.exe

Hi,
A user within my company is wanting to install Cygwin (may 26 2005
version) to use for NetCDF library files.  Due to security requirements,
I am required to obtain a digital signature on a download before
installing software.  Can someone please provide me with a MD5 checksum
(hash) on Cygwin setup.exe?  (located on your website)
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks-
Amanda Waltman

--
Respectfully,

Amanda C. Waltman
Systems Administrator, Anteon Corporation
NOAA/NCDDC
Stennis Space Center, MS  39529
Voice:  228.688.3722
Email:  Amanda.Waltman@noaa.gov