Re: Minor installation bug

Nils Jeppe wrote:

> I think I didn't mention this before: The installation program does not
> remember the port of the proxy, it always defaults to 80. No biggie.

This is fixed in recent versions of setup.  Unfortunately there has not
yet been a new release, so unless you follow the cygwin-apps mailing
list you probably aren't aware of the test versions.  The latest is
available for testing at
<http://cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-2.506-alpha.exe>.  We are
hoping to remedy this problem in the near future and actually make these
updates available to a wider audience.

Brian