Cygwin bail-out: cygexpat-0.dll not found

Hi,

after about 3 years of total cygwin abstinence, I'm back. (I had started with b19 :))

This is most likely a FAQ, but since most people got this DLL in their log files, a bug report or anything like this is very hard to find with the sparse search options given.

Error message is "Dynamic Link Library cygexpat-0.dll not found in specified path".
This happens when I try to start X Window ("startx"). I know this is not the place to ask X questions, but when I did a Windows search for *expat*, I found something related to Perl or Python, so it does not seem to be an X only issue ...

The main problem is that I cannot find out which package this DLL belongs to, so I don't know which package to reinstall. I also remember that I got an error message with setup.exe, but I don't remember anymore which package it was.

Cygwin is virgin 1.5.17 (0.129/4/2) on Win2K SP 4.
Please give me a hint where to search for the bug / problem.

-Andreas