RE: Bug in chere

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Dave wrote:

So it can be done using shell extensions. These require a bit of COM
programming, producing a .dll that needs to be registered.

I didn't experiment with it at all, maybe it's possible to do another way :)

4. Is the extra context menu item worth the effort?

Well, personally, for me it would be nice to have but not an essential (and of course I won't be the one coding it :D I wish I could). Naturally this kind of technique could be used, potentially, for other kinds of shell integrations so it may be worth to provide a "sample implementation". Not trying to talk you guys into it, just giving my Eur 0.02 :)

- Nils