Re: lynx getting segv when following a link with right arrow key

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 11:14:27PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 06:13:22PM -0700, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> >On the 20050615 snapshot (and maybe other releases, haven't used lynx
> >in a while) lynx is repeatably segfaulting when I use the right arrow
> >key to follow a link.
>
> Can't duplicate this.  Sorry.  Do you have a specific site which demonstrates
> the problem?

Sorry for the lack of details; I was a bit rushed earlier.

Any site, AFAICT.  Just starting lynx with no parameters goes to
http://lynx.browser.org, with the http://lynx.isc.org/release/ "Lynx
2.8.3" link highlighted.  Pressing the right arrow key gets:

A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.8.4rel.1

Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.

Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.

Lynx now exiting with signal:  11

signal code = SIGSEGV
      6 [sig] bash 3812 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to bash.exe.stackdump

and no bash prompt comes back.