I take it that you commented out the IPv6 support somehow?
(I haven't even begun searching for those references...)

No, I didn't tried hard with libspf2.  I meant libspf.
There are different packages, libspf2 / libsrs2 at libspf2.org
libsrs2.org and libspf / libsrs at libsrs.org.  These are different
implemetations of the SPF/SRS protocol pair.

[Since you folks are kind enough to answer, I am presuming that this is the right place for
this discussion (let me know if that is incorrect.)]

It looks mostly like IPv6 stuff is causing the glitches.

This is the problem with libspf2, making the IPv6 stuff conditional should do it, but I am not a programmer so I have not really an idea how to start, all the IP stuff is mixed together in several functions and it will be some work to do to divide it into IPv4 and IPv6.

Gerrit -- =^..^=