Re: qmail Cygwin

Please post to the list.

There was a patch posted:

Just apply the patch, build qmail and install it as on Linux.

Gerrit

Devarajulu E V - Senior Technical Architect - SIS wrote:

Hi,

I went through the mailing list posted by you on successfully porting qmail
on cygwin.

I would we very much thankful to you, if you could provide some step by step
guide on installing qmail on cygwin. I have installed qmail successfully on
Linux.

Thanks & Best Regards,

E V Devarajulu

'Visit us at www.sundaramfinance.com'

 "This E-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for
the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received this mail by mistake,
please inform us immediately and delete this mail.  Any information
expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of SUNDARAM
FINANCE LIMITED.  As per SUNDARAM FINANCE LIMITED's policy, unencrypted mail
via Internet is not considered secure".

!DSPAM:42b665754911697612869!

--
=^..^=