Re: sshd and /usr/bin/zsh

hi,

I can't reproduce the error box, but I could reproduce the hang.
I think I've tracked it down to a permission problem when creating a
pipe after starting the new process under another, non-privileged user account.
I've applied a patch which solved the zsh hang for me.
Please try the latest snapshot (2005-Jun-21) from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/.

using http://cygwin.com/snapshots/cygwin-inst-20050621.tar.bz2, zsh login via sshd as non-privileged user seems to work again for me, too ...

great job, thank you very much :o)

martin