RE: How to make DLLs in cygwin for MSVC and BCB

Oh.  My.  God.  This was prophesied almost two thousand years ago!:

"But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first." -
Matthew 19:30

Aaaaahhhh! It's the rapture! Quick, get the CR/LF thing solved before God
comes!

--
Gary R. Van Sickle