Re: problems building subversion 1.20

Quoting Max Bowsher <maxb@ukf.net>:

hkatz@iscs-i.com wrote:
Hello,

I am attempting to build svn 1.20 under cygwin (latest)

To get mod_dav_svn.so, I assume?

Some of the output below leads me to believe that you are not using the
Cygwin source package as a starting point - perhaps this would be a good
idea?
If you don't want to do this, then I would point out that the Cygwin package
is configured using --with-apr=/usr --with-apr-util=/usr --with-neon=/usr .

I also neglected to mentioned that the reason I prebuilt apache 2.0.54 was to obtain the apxs script which is not provided in cygwin's apache2:

 cygcheck -l apache2 | grep apxs
/usr/share/man/man8/apxs2.8.gz

I hazard that it would not be prudent to match apxs from my build with
apr/apr-util from cygwin's build?

Thanks,
Henry