Re: gcc bug: convert_move -O3

Dave Korn wrote:

> > In any case, this should not ICE so you should file a gcc PR.
>
>   But 3.3.x branch is closed now, and the bug is fixed in 3.4.x, so there's
> really very little point.

I did in fact skim the whole thread before replying but in my skimming I
thought that it was ICEing under 3.4 and working under 3.3, which I now
see is the reverse.  (Where 'working' is defined as correctly
identifying the stupidity of this code with a warning or error.)  So,
nevermind about the PR.

Brian