Re: Apache/Subversion/Bindings

Jon A. Lambert wrote:
Are there any plans to package:

mod_dav_svn
mod_authz_svn

Yes. Packaging 90% completed, just derailed by a weird libtool interaction that I haven't got around to investigating thoughroughly.

mod_fastcgi

No active plans, but I'll at least help in getting it to build. Give me an URL, though, because I've heard that there are multiple fastcgi implementations out there.

Ruby subversion bindings

No. I don't know anything about Ruby, and with the pace at which the ruby bindings are being developed, anyone wanting to use them much probably needs to keep up with current development anyway.

Perl subversion bings

Yes. I want to run svk. Problem is, at the moment it requires a fairly invasive kludge. Which is ok. I'd just prefer to get a fix pushed upstream before hacking things about quite that much, and I haven't yet got around to doing that.

I've attempted to compile these myself but am totally clueless as to how to
get libtool to generate working .dlls or .so files.

Give more details, and perhaps I can help.

Max.